Monday, October 11, 2010

Crow Awareness Day: American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos)

American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos)
I saw these crows walking down Howes Street in Fort Collins today at about 11:15AM.  The only thing that is interesting about this fact is that they were in about the same location I saw the Vulture Bees a while back.  American crows are very common to most places I've been to in America, and they just end up blending into the background of every day life.  It is for that reason I hereby declare today Crow Awareness Day at Lauren's Life Book HQ.  To commemorate such an event, if I see any more crows today on my adventures I will take pictures and post them here.  You can read more about crows here and wait with bated breath until I spot a raven and do a comparison post.

No comments:

Post a Comment